I am D. L. Piscoya, I now establish this blog dedicated to War and Roses, to the proposition of conflict with evil, especially that which is within me, and the devotion to the great Beauty of God and His Church here on earth, the Holy Catholic Church. I establish this blog, not as a means of evangelization or apologetics, but as a means of exposition, of an outlet through which I may express the Beauty and intensity of which consists of the better part of my life.
Realizing my own failures both as a person and as a writer, I do not expect that most of that which is written here will be worth reading, but, realizing the Beauty, I cannot remain silent. This is that which lends to life meaning, that through which all literature, indeed, all human experience is explained. And I cannot but show this to you.
I dedicate this Blog to both our Blessed Mother, to whom I have devoted myself, and to St. Therese of the Child Jesus, who has done me many favors and given me many Roses. I pray that they may guide my hand in writing, and allow me to adequately express the Beauty and intensity of Love I have found in Christ's Bride.
This is a blog dedicated to the Church with all her Iron, and to God with all His Beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment